All students are eligible for FREE breakfast, however, we encourage you to provide breakfast at home and share this time with your child before they begin their school day.
For those parents who do need to take advantage of it, the following policies are in place for breakfast:
- Breakfast typically consists of cereal and milk, juice or fruit, and crackers. Occasionally a hot breakfast will be provided. This is the discretion of the cafeteria manager.
- Breakfast will be served from 7:20 – 7:50. Students must arrive during this time. Students are dismissed to class at 8:00AM.
- Students who arrive before 7:20AM must sign in to early care in Room 16.
- PK-K5 students must be walked in to the cafeteria and signed in. They may not be dropped off out front.
- Students should check in for breakfast, pick up their meal and take it to their assigned table. They must remain at their assigned table until they are dismissed by grade at 8:00AM.
- When they are dismissed by grade, they will quickly and quietly throw their trash away, leave the cafeteria and go directly to class.
- Students may talk quietly at their tables, read, study, etc., until it is time to be dismissed. They may not use loud voices, get out their seats and visit, etc.
- Students who are unable to exhibit appropriate behavior, follow the directions of the adults in the cafeteria and follow the rules may be prohibited from the program.